|IDB||Support for Road Safety in Haiti and Dominican Republic
|Step||Agreement on Work Scope|
The following activities are expected from the proejct:
(Activity 1) Diagnosis on current status of road safety in Haiti and Dominican Republic.
(Activity 2) Case Study of international best practice.
(Activity 3) Proposal of Framework for the Road Safety.
-Haiti : 1. Speed control and appropriate regulations
2. Driving under influence enforcement and appropriate regualtions
3. Overweighed vehicle control, enforcement and appropriate regulations
4. Road safety education and awareness program
-Dominican Republic : 1. Road safety audits: guidelines for methodology and training
2. Road safety training plan for Government of Dominican Republic
3. Proposal for the registration of vehicles and drivers
4. Proposal for the road safety education program
5. Guidelines for the technical inspection of vehicles
Copyright © 2012 Knowledge Sharing Program. All rights reserved.Ministry of Strategy and Finance, Government Complex, 477, Galmae-ro, Sejong-si, 339-012, Korea